PREPARE FOR YOUR SERVICE
We take pride in adhering to yard-friendly practices, and do everything we can to avoid contaminating pollinators, plants, and prized belongings. After each service, we highly recommend waiting at least 30-minutes before allowing pets and children to play outside. Yard maintenance is an essential and simple method that can significantly reduce mosquitos infestations. By removing clutter and overgrowth, it is possible to significantly mitigate a mosquito problem quickly and affordably.
Prior to your pest control service visit:
- Remove all standing water
- Mow your lawn and trim your shrubs
- Remove objects that collect water standing water
- Consider purchasing foliage that repels mosquitoes i.e. Citronella, Rosemary, Lemon Thyme, Peppermint
Your service includes an exterior inspection and application. A 3-week schedule (every 21 days) is the best way to ensure your property receives continuous protection of f your yard all season long.
Your pest management plan is a partnership between us. A-Rid-A-Pest technicians are always respectful of your environment. Our goals are always to treat your home safely, swiftly and effectively. Plus, we make our service affordable. No long, unnecessary contracts to sign!
We appreciate and value your business and want assure our customers that we will continue to serve you as we take precautions regarding the COVID-19 virus.
- Staff will wear gloves and masks; and change before entering a new home
- Staff will avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Staff will avoid touching eyes nose, mouth
- Staff will wash hands often; when not readily available will use a 60% alcohol-based sanitizer
We do ask our customers to alert us if someone that has requested service is exhibiting symptoms; we will be happy to reschedule for a future date. Through these unprecedented times, our focus remains on providing safe and reliable pest control.