PREPARE FOR YOUR SERVICE
During your service visit, A-Rid-A-Pest will use bait product and occasionally a spray product as well. We will also pull both your stove and refrigerator away from your walls to seal areas as appropriate.
Some sprays will have a slight odor, so if you, your children or pets have a sensitivity to odors or foreign products, plan to leave (for 2-3 hours) and/or ventilate your home by opening your windows.
Please help by following these simple Do’s and Don’ts:
Do... Before your service visit:
- Clean crumbs and spills
- Remove all items from your kitchen cabinets - Remove all items from the top of your refrigerator and stove
- Clean behind stove and refrigerator
- Move large furniture away from walls (approx. 3 feet)
- Store food and recyclable cans and bottles in pest-proof containers
- Empty trash
- Pick up pet food
Don’t... After your service visit: - Use other sprays or products (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!) Because pests work together, results will be faster and better if we work together.
We emphasize prevention and physical controls such as addressing the three key elements roaches need to survive food, water, and shelter. By concentrating on eliminating these sources, your home becomes a less desirable destination for roaches and reduces the likelihood of an infestation. More important, we aim to correct the root cause of the pest problem, for a longer-term solution in the least intrusive manner possible.
Your service includes an interior inspection, and exterior inspection (as appropriate), a full service for your targeted pest(s) and an additional follow-up service within 30 days if needed.
Your pest management plan is a partnership between us. A-Rid-A-Pest technicians are always respectful of your environment. Our goals are always to treat your home safely, swiftly and effectively. Plus, we make our service affordable. No long, unnecessary contracts to sign!
We appreciate and value your business and want assure our customers that we will continue to serve you as we take precautions regarding the COVID-19 virus.
- Staff will wear gloves and masks; and change before entering a new home
- Staff will avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Staff will avoid touching eyes nose, mouth
- Staff will wash hands often; when not readily available will use a 60% alcohol-based sanitizer
We do ask our customers to alert us if someone that has requested service is exhibiting symptoms; we will be happy to reschedule for a future date. Through these unprecedented times, our focus remains on providing safe and reliable pest control.