PREPARE FOR YOUR SERVICE
A service call for rodent will include an interior/exterior inspection to determine points of entry. We will seal interior holes, set traps and bait as appropriate. Your service report will also include structural recommendations if needed.
Do’s and Don’ts:
Do... Before your pest control service visit:
- De-clutter and Clean unit
- Remove furniture and items away from walls Have closets assessable for inspection
- Remove all items from the top of your refrigerator and stove
- Clean behind stove and refrigerator
- Move large furniture away from walls (approx. 3 feet)
- Store food and recyclable cans and bottles in pest-proof containers
- Empty trash
- Pick up pet food
Don’t... After your service visit: - Use other products (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!)
Because pests work together, results will be faster and better if we work together.
We are proactive. A-Rid-A-Pest always seek out infestation and the sources of rodent zones. Recommendation for sanitation, maintenance, improvements, and habitat alteration are made along with product application. For safety reasons we will minimize the use of rodenticides, by applying traps and blocking points of entry as needed. Our scope of mice and/or rat abatement does include structural repair services that relate to pest elimination.
Your service includes an interior inspection, and exterior inspection (as appropriate), a full service for your targeted pest(s) and an additional follow-up service within 30 days.
Your pest management plan is a partnership between us. A-Rid-A-Pest technicians are always respectful of your environment. Our goals are always to treat your home safely, swiftly and effectively. Plus, we make our service affordable. No long, unnecessary contracts to sign!
We appreciate and value your business and want assure our customers that we will continue to serve you as we take precautions regarding the COVID-19 virus.
- Staff will wear gloves and masks; and change before entering a new home
- Staff will avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Staff will avoid touching eyes nose, mouth
- Staff will wash hands often; when not readily available will use a 60% alcohol-based sanitizer
We do ask our customers to alert us if someone that has requested service is exhibiting symptoms; we will be happy to reschedule for a future date. Through these unprecedented times, our focus remains on providing safe and reliable pest control.