PREPARE FOR YOUR SERVICE
A service call for rodent will include an interior/exterior inspection to determine points of entry. We will seal interior holes, set traps and bait as appropriate. Your service report will also include structural recommendations if needed.
Before your pest control service visit:
• De-clutter and clean home
• Remove furniture and items away from walls Have closets assessable for inspection
• Remove all items from the top of your refrigerator and stove
• Clean behind stove and refrigerator
• Move large furniture away from walls (approx. 3 feet)
• Store food and recyclable cans and bottles in pest-proof containers
• Empty trash
• Pick up pet food
We are proactive. A-Rid-A-Pest always seek out infestation and the sources of rodent zones. Recommendation for sanitation, maintenance, improvements, and habitat alteration are made along with product application. For safety reasons we will minimize the use of rodenticides, by applying traps and blocking points of entry as needed. Our scope of mice and/or rat abatement does include structural repair services that relate to pest elimination.
Your service includes an interior inspection, and exterior inspection (as appropriate), a full service for your targeted pest(s) and an additional follow-up service within 30 days.
Your pest management plan is a partnership between us. A-Rid-A-Pest technicians are always respectful of your environment. Our goals are always to treat your home safely, swiftly and effectively. Plus, we make our service affordable. No long, unnecessary contracts to sign!